Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan TempleCurrently Open
- Address: No. 240, Zuoyingxia Rd, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813 Map
- Phone: +886-75831044
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The temple is known for its colourful dragons that settles magnificently at the top of the structure, giving the temple a majestic charm. To complement the crown, there are pillars around it that subtly adds to the temple’s beauty. It is close to the train station and easily accessible for tourists and travellers. The place is a Confucius temple that is dedicated to the three mountains king, the native deity god. You can visit the temple to admire the architecture and pray. Once done, you can explore the surrounding which bustles with a small cultural market place and shop you heart out there. The many ethnic items along with the vibe and people of the place makes shopping there, one of the best things to do in Kaohsiung.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan Temple
- Bus Station- Feng Gu Temple
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaohsiung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaohsiung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan Temple Address: No. 240, Zuoyingxia Rd, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813
- Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan Temple Contact Number: +886-75831044
- Time required to visit Zuoying Xianshu Sanshan Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!