Are you looking for what to do in Kapalua?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kapalua Beach: Great snorkelling at the northern end of the beach.
- The Plantation Golf Course: Quite possibly Hawaii’s best golf course. Tournaments are held in January.
- The Walking Trails: Several trails take your around ridges, beaches, lakes and areas that used to be plantations. These are: Coastal Trail, Village Walking Trails, Mahana Ridge Trail and the Honolua Beach and Maunalei Arboretum Trails.
- DT Fleming Beach: Family beach with excellent amenities. Swimming and snorkelling only possible when the water is calm.
THINGS TO DO
- Jean Michele Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment: An outdoors Educational Programme on ecological principles and sustainable living.
- Honolua Beach and Maunalei Arboretum Trails: Three moderately difficult trails that take you through the Maunalei Arboretum. You’ll need to take the resort shuttle to the start of the trail.
- Mahana Ridge Trail: Connects Maunalei Arboretum to the Kapalua Resort, and has terrific views of gulches and lands that used to be coffee and pineapple plantations.
- Pineapple Plantation Tours: There are four such tours. The travel guides have quite an intimate knowledge of the land, and are the best persons to ask about local history.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kapalua and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kapalua getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kapalua with confidence.