Village Walking Trail, KapaluaCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Kapalua Village Centre, Kapalua, Hawaii, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Village, Golf Course, Walking Area, Family And Kids
About Village Walking Trail, Kapalua
A short walk from the village centre will take you to the trail head. Ask for directions, though the way is easy to find. Here, there are two loops you may take – the 3.6 mile Lake Loop (difficult), or the 1.25 mile Cardio Loop (moderate). Being loops, they both end right were you started. The two loops together make up six routes.
The trails run through what used to be the village golf course. The longer trail, which takes you to the top of the course, rewards you with beautiful panoramas, and a pretty little lake.
Village Walking Trail Information
- Get the map of the trail from the Kapalua Maui website.
- A small portion of the trail is unpaved, so be careful.
Village Walking Trail Opening and Closing Hours
- Trail closes at sunset.
- The trail may be subject to closure without notice.
How To reach Village Walking Trail by Public Transport
- Walk to the trail head from the Kapalua Village Centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kapalua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kapalua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Village Walking Trail
91.7% of people who visit Kapalua include Village Walking Trail in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.55% of people plan their visit to Village Walking Trail between 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Village Walking Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Village Walking Trail