Village Walking TrailCurrently Closed
- Address: Kapalua Village Centre, Kapalua, Hawaii, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Village, Golf Course, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Village Walking Trail - Review
A short walk from the village centre will take you to the trail head. Ask for directions, though the way is easy to find. Here, there are two loops you may take – the 3.6 mile Lake Loop (difficult), or the 1.25 mile Cardio Loop (moderate). Being loops, they both end right were you started. The two loops together make up six routes.
The trails run through what used to be the village golf course. The longer trail, which takes you to the top of the course, rewards you with beautiful panoramas, and a pretty little lake.
Village Walking Trail Information
- Get the map of the trail from the Kapalua Maui website.
- A small portion of the trail is unpaved, so be careful.
Village Walking Trail Opening and Closing Hours
- Trail closes at sunset.
- The trail may be subject to closure without notice.
How To reach Village Walking Trail by Public Transport
- Walk to the trail head from the Kapalua Village Centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kapalua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kapalua and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Village Walking Trail
95% of people who visit Kapalua include Village Walking Trail in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
32.89% of people start their Village Walking Trail visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Village Walking Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Village Walking Trail
Village Walking Trail Map
Village Walking Trail Trips
Village Walking Trail, Kapalua Reviews
All QuestionsVillage walking trail
- Estudio De Arte Moreno
- Polideportivo Muncipal De Santa Fe
- Casa De La Cultura
- Biblioteca Municipal De Santa Fe
- Mantas Moreno Manuel
- Al - Ándalus Carpas
- Producciones Maza
- Instituto De América - Centro Damián Bayón
- La Sanguijuela
- Santa María De Gracia
- Museo Municipal De Espera
- Ayuntamiento De Espera
- Ganaderia De Piñeiro
- Astilleros Gondan
- Camping Playa De Penarronda