Village Walking TrailCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Kapalua Village Centre, Kapalua, Hawaii, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Village, Golf Course, Walking Area, Family And Kids
A short walk from the village centre will take you to the trail head. Ask for directions, though the way is easy to find. Here, there are two loops you may take – the 3.6 mile Lake Loop (difficult), or the 1.25 mile Cardio Loop (moderate). Being loops, they both end right were you started. The two loops together make up six routes.
The trails run through what used to be the village golf course. The longer trail, which takes you to the top of the course, rewards you with beautiful panoramas, and a pretty little lake.
Village Walking Trail Travel Tips
- Get the map of the trail from the Kapalua Maui website.
- A small portion of the trail is unpaved, so be careful.
Village Walking Trail Hours
- Trail closes at sunset.
- The trail may be subject to closure without notice.
How to Reach Village Walking Trail
- Walk to the trail head from the Kapalua Village Centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kapalua before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kapalua and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.11% of people who visit Kapalua include Village Walking Trail in their plan
25% of people start their Village Walking Trail visit around 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Village Walking Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Village Walking Trail