Central KaposvarCurrently Open
- Address: Kaposvar 7400, Hungary
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Art And Culture, Church, Historical Site, Cafe, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Square, Family And Kids, Town, Fountain
Central Kaposvar is a prominent tourist centre. The circle lines all the shops, eateries, cafes, restaurants and hotels. The church and town hall at the circle are tourist favourites all day long. A beautiful place to take a walk, at night the church, town hall and fountains are lit up offering an intimate ambience to all its inhabitants. After shopping for Hungarian souvenirs, tourists are often seen relaxing over a cup of coffee, taking in all that the city has to offer.
It is recommended for tourists to stay at or near the central city as it is located right at the heart of the city and has an easy access to all the star attractions.
Some prefer bicycling in and around the circle to get more acquainted to Kaposvar’s culture, locals and history.
- The church, hall and fountains are lit up in the evening till 10.00 pm. Try to visit the circle in the evening.
- Try authentic goulash and strudels at one of the cafes here.
- Bus: Autobusz-palyaudvar is located 5 min from the circle.
- Cafe Kappos
- Szicilia Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Trattoria La Prima
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.94% of people who visit Kaposvar include Central Kaposvar in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35% of people start their Central Kaposvar visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Central Kaposvar
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central Kaposvar