Golden Lion PharmacyCurrently Closed
- Address: 7400 Kaposvar, Fo utca 19, Hungary
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-82314915
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in 1774, the Golden Lion Pharmacy is known for its Baroque architecture. This style of architecture is characteristic of 16th century Italy. The famous painter Rippl-Ronai was born above this pharmacy. The pharmacy is functional to this day and adds to the artistic ambience of the city.
- Take a walk around the pharmacy to notice the unique designing style of the building.
- It is recommended to see this spot while seeing the neighbouring Rippl-Ronai Museum and Memorial Villa.
- Bus: Autobuszallomas Kaposvar Ujpiac ter
- Corso Etterem
- Stuhmer Kavehaz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.28% of people who visit Kaposvar include Golden Lion Pharmacy in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
36.84% of people start their Golden Lion Pharmacy visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Golden Lion Pharmacy
79.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Lion Pharmacy