Golden Lion PharmacyCurrently Closed
- Address: 7400 Kaposvar, Fo utca 19, Hungary
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-82314915
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Golden Lion Pharmacy - Review
Built in 1774, the Golden Lion Pharmacy is known for its Baroque architecture. This style of architecture is characteristic of 16th century Italy. The famous painter Rippl-Ronai was born above this pharmacy. The pharmacy is functional to this day and adds to the artistic ambience of the city.
Golden Lion Pharmacy Information
- Take a walk around the pharmacy to notice the unique designing style of the building.
- It is recommended to see this spot while seeing the neighbouring Rippl-Ronai Museum and Memorial Villa.
How To reach Golden Lion Pharmacy by Public Transport
- Bus: Autobuszallomas Kaposvar Ujpiac ter
Restaurants Near Golden Lion Pharmacy
- Corso Etterem
- Stuhmer Kavehaz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Golden Lion Pharmacy
57.43% of people who visit Kaposvar include Golden Lion Pharmacy in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
36.84% of people start their Golden Lion Pharmacy visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Golden Lion Pharmacy
79.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Lion Pharmacy