The Miskolc-Tapolca cave bath is one of most popular places for tourists and locals alike. Enjoy the beautiful natural pool with neat pools designed in beautiful limestone caves. The cave consists of Barlangfurdove Lake cutting through hard limestone over thousands of years and is located at a distance of 392 kilometres from the Ripple-Ronai Museum in Kaposvar.
The regular visitors swear by the medicinal properties of the pool and therefore this cave pool is also known as a wellness centre. The caves were considered a thermal wellness-centre dating back to the 13th century. The thermal oozes found in the pool provide a relaxing massage to lift up your spirits.
The area surrounding the cave is pristine and lusciously placed in scenic greenery.
A must visit for families, groups or even solo travellers; the cave pool is considered one of the best places to visit in the City.
Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath Travel Tips
- Try to make it early to the caves to get ample of time to explore and relax.
- Carry your own swimming costumes.
- Try to explore the Miskolc zoo and theatre.
- The prices in the table are valid for the amount of gross HUF 27% VAT, containing, per person, one-day admission to!
- Admission prices are without time limit, or the indicated time applies!
- Jegytipusainkbol not be discounted further discount!
- In case of loss Wristbands payment of the full-day ticket price is a must!
- 4 years of entry £ 100!
- The lockers 100, - HUF coin operate.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath
- Adult- 1950 HUF /person
- Child / Student / Senior day spa ticket- 1500 HUF/ person
- Night ticket or bath evening sauna ticket (scheduled times)- 2000 HUF/ person
- Visitor’s guided ticket (without bathing, for groups over 15 people, on appointment)- 500 HUF/person
- Miskolc Score Card (adult / child / student / retired)- 990 HUF/ person
- Adult day ticket over a group of 15 people- 1750 HUF/ person
- Children living in groups over 15 persons entering- 1350 HUF/ person
- Family day spa ticket (2 adults + 1 child)- £4740
- Payable for each additional child in a family contact- 1300 HUF / person
- Last minute (after 15:00)- 1500 HUF / person
- Hungary Card – 1365 HUF / person
- Show Your Card! Adult- 1755 HUF/ person
- Show Your Card! Child / Senior – 1350 HUF/ person
- Show Your Card! night swimming- 1800 HUF/ person
- Blind and partially sighted, deaf and hard of hearing, the physically disabled, people with disabilities and other disabilities (with certificate presentation) (no time limit)- 990 HUF/ person.
Additional Ticket Types:
- Medical services entrance tickets to the only cave Aqua Therapy department for purchase! – 990 HUF / person
- Remuneration for watch / wristband loss- 2000 HUF/ person
- Fee payable for loss of key cabinet – 5000 HUF/ person
How to Reach Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath
- Catch a bus from Autobuszallomas Kaposvar Budai Nagy Antal Street.
- Kis Anna Halaszkert
- Vegallomas Bistorant
- Zip’s Brew-house
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.89% of people who visit Kaposvar include Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.58% of people start their Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miskolc-tapolca Cave Bath