Somogy Sports Museum59 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaposvar, Kontrassy utca 3, 7400., Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-82427492
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Located 10 minutes away from the Rippl-Ronai Memorial, the Somogy Sports Museum showcases relics, trophies, sport equipment etc. of some of the best Hungarian sportsmen. Kaposvar is home to Olympians and is known as the ‘Sports Capital’ of Hungary.
Established in 1996, the museum exhibits medals, cups, trophies, sportswear along with historic documents and photos which interest sport-lovers.
Somogy Sports Museum Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby Kossuth Circle in the evenings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Somogy Sports Museum
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Somogy Sports Museum
- Bus: Autobuszallomas Kaposvar Budai Nagy Antal Street
- Train: There is a train station running by ‘Budai Nagal Antal u’ street which is a 15 minute walk from the museum.
- Corner Pub & Etterem
- Cafe Kappos
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.57% of people who visit Kaposvar include Somogy Sports Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Somogy Sports Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Somogy Sports Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Somogy Sports Museum