Are you looking for what to do in Kaposvar?
- Gergely Csiky Theatre: The theatre is the oldest and one of the finest theatres in Hungary known for celebrating calibre actors and actresses. Architecturally, the theatre is known for its intrinsic designs and aesthetic appeal. The locations tops a globetrotters list of ‘things to do in Kaposvar’.
- Rippl Ronai Museum: Hungary is home to some of the biggest painters in the world and Rippl Ronai was one of the rare ones to mark Hungary as a prominent art-centre. The museum consists of original paintings by the painter along with original furnishings- giving visitors a taste of the artist’s mind.
- The Town Square: The Square is considered one of the most popular spots in the city. The Church and fountains are lit up at night to offer a marvellous sight to night-strollers.
- Pogo Centre: The centre is host to an incredible night life with good music, food and drinks. On summer days, tourists are seen relaxing in the centre over a few drinks.
- Golden Lion Pharmacy: This is the first pharmacy to be built in Kaposvar in 1774. The Pharmacy still stands strong and functions to this day. Architecturally it is known for its eccentric Baroque style.
- Kaposvar Bath: A centre for wellness and healing, the Kaposvar Bath forms a relaxing spa for not just the locals but the tourists as well. There are swimming pools with medicinal thermal baths. One of the most popular things to do in Kaposvar, the bath is a natural marvel.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kaposvar and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kaposvar getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kaposvar with confidence.