Vaszary GalleryCurrently Closed
- Address: 7400 Kaposvar, Csokonai utca 1, Hungary
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +36-82314915
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Monument, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food, Exhibition , Specialty Shop
Vaszary Gallery - Review
The gallery is named after Janos Vaszary- Hungary’s famous painter and graphic artist. Born in 1867, Janos Vaszary is perhaps one of the most intense iconic figures in Hungary- having served as a correspondent on the Serbian front, making his imagery more dramatic. His resting place is Tata, but his name is used for many monuments, streets and institutions throughout the country.
The Vaszary Gallery is popular for showcasing the artist’s paintings along with other artist’s works. The gallery is a permanent residence for the famous, Kaposvar-born photographer-Juan Gyene’s finest work. The gallery also includes contemporary art pieces along with fine art exhibitions. The gallery has a souvenir shop to buy gift for your friends and family.
Art lovers and students in general enjoy the variety of art showcased here. The gallery is popular not just in Hungary but internationally.
Vaszary Gallery Information
- Visit the nearby Vaszary Memorial to know more about the painter.
- Call the gallery to know ticket prices before visiting, as the prices are variable.
- Other Contact number is (+3682512228).
How To reach Vaszary Gallery by Public Transport
- Bus: The bus stop is a 5 minute walk from the museum.
- Autobuszallomas Kaposvar Budai Nagy Antal Street
- Train: A rail runs by the Budai Nagy Antal Street too.
Restaurants Near Vaszary Gallery
- Corner Pub & Etterem
- Corso Etterem
- Slendy Pekseg
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kaposvar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaposvar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vaszary Gallery
84.69% of people who visit Kaposvar include Vaszary Gallery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.55% of people start their Vaszary Gallery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Vaszary Gallery
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vaszary Gallery
Vaszary Gallery Trips
Vaszary Gallery, Kaposvar Reviews
Egy újabb épület,amin szintén jól kitömték a Szita zsebeit.Záéves barátai a mai napig nem fizettek ki több alvállalkozót.
Egy röhely ez az egész. Bár nem is tudom Mr. Karesztól mit várjon az ember, meg a többi ütődöttjétől?
Mr. Bean vicces volt a mesében.
Sjajan izložbeni prostor