Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe
About Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe
Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe - Address, Phone Number
Address: Stephanie 38-40, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 376 times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Brewery, Restaurant, Entertainment
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Badische Brauhaus, a German restaurant and bar is spread over four levels of the Hotel Kübler. This place serves freshly brewed beer from the brewery and top notch German Alsatian cuisine. It has a large bar area and a number of smaller cozy rooms to fit in people in large numbers. Badisch Brauhaus has an Event level for large family or corporate events and the Vaulted Cellar for rustic medieval banquet. It features a slide right at the entrance using which one can get in the vaulted cellar. Traditional food is served in the Boulevard and you enjoy some of the best cocktails in Allvitalis cocktail bar. Highlights and must sees include:
- Beer garden
- Solarmobil Karlsruhe eV – every Tuesday 7:30pm
- Karlsruher Comedy-Night
- Barbecue hut
Badisch Brauhaus Information
- The convertible roof is opened on the boulevard, on good weather days.
- On reservation night, fondue and brewery tours of the house brewery are possible.
How To reach Badisch Brauhaus by Public Transport
- To the stop Europaplatz: Line 1, 4, S2, S1-S11, S5, S52
Restaurants Near Badisch Brauhaus
- Gold Stuck
- Mille Stelle
- Max Cafe Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe Reviews - Write a Review
Excellent beer, great food and service, cool setting, a bit of Gaudi in Karlsruhe - I particularly enjoy sampling the special beer during happy hour (every day 14-17h!). Also a nice place for parties and group events. Highly recommended.
Great german beer, nice german sausages and food. Nice cozy place.
It's not cheapest pleace in town but the german atmosphere is really nice
Good food , good beer , nice people and friendly service always...
Good food, nice beer, lots of space. Missed having more options for lactose intolerants.
- Nearby Attractions
- Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe
- Karlsruhe Zoo
- Karlsruhe University Of Applied Sciences
- Hotel Ibis Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof
- Staatliche Kunsthalle Karlsruhe
- Ventura Charter Gmbh
- Karlsruhe Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Karlsruhe
- What to See in 48 Hours in Karlsruhe
- What to See in 72 Hours in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 5 Days in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 6 Days in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 7 Days in Karlsruhe