About Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe
The Badische Brauhaus, a German restaurant and bar is spread over four levels of the Hotel Kübler. This place serves freshly brewed beer from the brewery and top notch German Alsatian cuisine. It has a large bar area and a number of smaller cozy rooms to fit in people in large numbers. Badisch Brauhaus has an Event level for large family or corporate events and the Vaulted Cellar for rustic medieval banquet. It features a slide right at the entrance using which one can get in the vaulted cellar. Traditional food is served in the Boulevard and you enjoy some of the best cocktails in Allvitalis cocktail bar. Highlights and must sees include:
- Beer garden
- Solarmobil Karlsruhe eV – every Tuesday 7:30pm
- Karlsruher Comedy-Night
- Barbecue hut
Badisch Brauhaus Information
- The convertible roof is opened on the boulevard, on good weather days.
- On reservation night, fondue and brewery tours of the house brewery are possible.
How To Get To Badisch Brauhaus by Public Transport
- To the stop Europaplatz: Line 1, 4, S2, S1-S11, S5, S52
Restaurants Near Badisch Brauhaus
- Gold Stuck
- Mille Stelle
- Max Cafe Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Stephanie 38-40, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 373 times in trip plans
Bar, Food And Drinks, Brewery, Restaurant, Entertainment
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Share your experience - Rate Badisch Brauhaus, Karlsruhe
Excellent beer, great food and service, cool setting, a bit of Gaudi in Karlsruhe - I particularly enjoy sampling the special beer during happy hour (every day 14-17h!). Also a nice place for parties and group events. Highly recommended.
Good food , good beer , nice people and friendly service always...
Good food, nice beer, lots of space. Missed having more options for lactose intolerants.
Went there to have some food. Was a little disappointed with the food and service was a bit slow. Prices were fair though.
Very loud inside, but quite nice outside, especially on the rainy days. The service is beyond awful though. My record had been waiting for an entire hour to get the bill and unfortunately that is rather a rule than an exception. Would it really kill them to get another student or two to waitress for minimal wage?
- Other Attractions
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
- Les Machines De L'ile De Nantes
- Jardin Des Plantes
- Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage
- Cathedrale De Saint-pierre Et Saint-paul
- Lieu Unique
- Le Passage Pommeraye
- Place Du Bouffay
- Le Parc De Proce
- Jules Verne Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Les Machines De L'ile De Nantes
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jardin Des Plantes
- 5 Star Hotels Near Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage
- Cheap Hotels Near Cathedrale De Saint-pierre Et Saint-paul
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lieu Unique
- Budget Hotels Near Le Passage Pommeraye
- Luxury Hotels Near Place Du Bouffay
- Cheap Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Cheap Hotels Near Jules Verne Museum
- City Tripplans
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 1 Day
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 5 Days
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 4 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Karlsruhe from Karlsruhe
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 6 Days
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Karlsruhe from Karlsruhe
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 7 Days
- Karlsruhe Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Karlsruhe from Karlsruhe