Badisches Staatstheater208 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Baumeisterstraße 11, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-72135570
- Ticket Price: 24 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids, Opera House
The Badisches Staatstheater, is a theatre and Opera house in Karlsruhe. This theatre is a Dreisparten house, comprising in three performance genres of music theatre, ballet and the studio stage. Attached to the Staatstheater are the Badische Staatskapelle (Orchestra) and the Badische Staatsopernchor (opera chorus). The architure of this theatre tells the tale of its numerous resurrection after facing several crises since its existence. Built in 1715, the theatre hall was magnificent artwork of canvas and wood. A disastrous fire broke out in the year 1847 in a well-attended performance, burning down almost all the major parts of the theatre to the ground. The present theater has existed in its present form since 1975, at Ettlinger Tor and serves as one of the major attractions for theatre and music lovers in Karlsruhe. Highlights and must sees include:
- Opera Gala
- Youth theater
Badisches Staatstheater Travel Tips
- The ticket entitles you to use the means of transport of the Karlsruhe Verkehrsverbund (KVV) on the day of the event to the 3 o clock the following day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Badisches Staatstheater
- For Price group: EUR 20
- Spectacle: EUR 17.50
- Chamber concerts, recitals: EUR 16.50
- Children and youth concerts;Children chamber concerts;Children and youth opera: EUR 12.50/7.50
- Pantomime: EUR 14.00/7.50
- Studio-Spectacle: EUR 16.00/8.50
- Studio - Musical presentation: EUR 12.50/7.50
- Youth theater in the island: EUR 8.50/4.50
How to Reach Badisches Staatstheater
- Train to The State theatre - Central train station
- Line S1, S11, S4, S41, STR2
- City bus 10 and Line STR5, STR6 to stop People apartment/State theatre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.27% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Badisches Staatstheater in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
77.08% of people start their Badisches Staatstheater visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Badisches Staatstheater
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Badisches Staatstheater