Europabad is considered as the most modern and exciting water park in the entire Karlsruhe region. This lively splash-and-play swimming pool serves a perfect hangout for the whole family, featuring a waterfall, a lazy river and one of the southern Germany’s longest water slide (170 m), there’s something special for everyone. The place has dedicated 1600 sq m kid’s pool, while adults can chill out in the relaxation area. Besides all the water fun, Europabad has a wide range of spa facilities to offer. Highlights and must sees include:
- Water slides
- Bistro - Sauna area
- Whitewater river
- Champagne whirlpool
Europabad Travel Tips
- Pay for 2 hours and get 4 hours to enjoy pools and sauna, on admission before 2 pm (Excluding bank and school holidays)
Entrance Ticket Details For Europabad
- EUR 10.00: Adults (Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays)
- EUR 6.50: Reduced (under 18 years)
- EUR 7.50: Reduced (under 18 years) - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 17.00: Day ticket - Adults
- EUR 14.00: Day ticket - Children
- EUR 12.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced – Monday to Friday
- EUR 13.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 31.00: Family ticket– 4 hours
- EUR 4.00: Early birds
- Free: Children on their birthday (with passport or ID card) or on the day a birthday party has been booked at Europabad Karlsruhe (without sauna).
- Persons accompanying the severely disabled on of the degree disability, obtain free admission when ‘B’ (escort) or ‘H’ (totally dependent) is noted on the ID. The minimum age for accompanying persons is 18, and these may not be disabled themselves.
- Early bird swimmers – on Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6:30am-9:30am (Only in the swimmer’s and non-swimmers pools).
- New year’s eve – 10:00am-4:00pm
- New year’s day – 1:00am-11:00pm
- 14th to 18th September 2015 – closed
How to Reach Europabad
- From the city centre: Tram No. 1 (to stop Europahalle)
- From the main station: Tram No. 2 (to stop Welfenstraße)
- Caffe Florian
- Caffe Quadri
- Ristorante Quadri
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Europabad in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.33% of people start their Europabad visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Europabad
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Europabad