Europabad is considered as the most modern and exciting water park in the entire Karlsruhe region. This lively splash-and-play swimming pool serves a perfect hangout for the whole family, featuring a waterfall, a lazy river and one of the southern Germany’s longest water slide (170 m), there’s something special for everyone. The place has dedicated 1600 sq m kid’s pool, while adults can chill out in the relaxation area. Besides all the water fun, Europabad has a wide range of spa facilities to offer. Highlights and must sees include:
- Water slides
- Bistro - Sauna area
- Whitewater river
- Champagne whirlpool
- Pay for 2 hours and get 4 hours to enjoy pools and sauna, on admission before 2 pm (Excluding bank and school holidays)
- EUR 10.00: Adults (Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays)
- EUR 6.50: Reduced (under 18 years)
- EUR 7.50: Reduced (under 18 years) - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 17.00: Day ticket - Adults
- EUR 14.00: Day ticket - Children
- EUR 12.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced – Monday to Friday
- EUR 13.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 31.00: Family ticket– 4 hours
- EUR 4.00: Early birds
- Free: Children on their birthday (with passport or ID card) or on the day a birthday party has been booked at Europabad Karlsruhe (without sauna).
- Persons accompanying the severely disabled on of the degree disability, obtain free admission when ‘B’ (escort) or ‘H’ (totally dependent) is noted on the ID. The minimum age for accompanying persons is 18, and these may not be disabled themselves.
- Early bird swimmers – on Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6:30am-9:30am (Only in the swimmer’s and non-swimmers pools).
- New year’s eve – 10:00am-4:00pm
- New year’s day – 1:00am-11:00pm
- 14th to 18th September 2015 – closed
- From the city centre: Tram No. 1 (to stop Europahalle)
- From the main station: Tram No. 2 (to stop Welfenstraße)
- Caffe Florian
- Caffe Quadri
- Ristorante Quadri
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Europabad in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.33% of people start their Europabad visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Europabad
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Europabad
Fantastic swimming pool with really unique waterslides. The food was surprisingly delicious and there was a lot to choose from. The staff was incredibly helpful in retrieving my phone. Overall pleasant experience and a fun day out.
This is a amazing place. I mean there is something for everyone in the family to do like Water Slides, SPA, Massage and just plain old swimming, The only down side to this place is that it is a little pricey, but worth the money for the fun.
Nice place. Good for older kids. Staff isn't super friendly but the price is cheaper than the schwarzwald water park, and the slides are still entertaining for teens.
Perfect for family activity. Clean and well organized water park. Highly recommended.
It is a good place and it's fun to be there... but It smells and tastes like Chlorine over there and that's a big problem !!