About Europabad, Karlsruhe
Europabad, Karlsruhe - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hermann-Veit-Str. 5, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany.
Ticket Price: 9 EUR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 2.9K times in trip plans
Water Body, Waterfront, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Europabad is considered as the most modern and exciting water park in the entire Karlsruhe region. This lively splash-and-play swimming pool serves a perfect hangout for the whole family, featuring a waterfall, a lazy river and one of the southern Germany’s longest water slide (170 m), there’s something special for everyone. The place has dedicated 1600 sq m kid’s pool, while adults can chill out in the relaxation area. Besides all the water fun, Europabad has a wide range of spa facilities to offer. Highlights and must sees include:
- Water slides
- Bistro - Sauna area
- Whitewater river
- Champagne whirlpool
- Pay for 2 hours and get 4 hours to enjoy pools and sauna, on admission before 2 pm (Excluding bank and school holidays)
Europabad Ticket Prices
- EUR 10.00: Adults (Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays)
- EUR 6.50: Reduced (under 18 years)
- EUR 7.50: Reduced (under 18 years) - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 17.00: Day ticket - Adults
- EUR 14.00: Day ticket - Children
- EUR 12.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced – Monday to Friday
- EUR 13.00: Sauna rates (2 hours) – Adults/Reduced - Saturday, Sunday, Bank and school holidays
- EUR 31.00: Family ticket– 4 hours
- EUR 4.00: Early birds
- Free: Children on their birthday (with passport or ID card) or on the day a birthday party has been booked at Europabad Karlsruhe (without sauna).
- Persons accompanying the severely disabled on of the degree disability, obtain free admission when ‘B’ (escort) or ‘H’ (totally dependent) is noted on the ID. The minimum age for accompanying persons is 18, and these may not be disabled themselves.
Europabad Opening and Closing Hours
- Early bird swimmers – on Tuesdays and Thursdays – 6:30am-9:30am (Only in the swimmer’s and non-swimmers pools).
- New year’s eve – 10:00am-4:00pm
- New year’s day – 1:00am-11:00pm
- 14th to 18th September 2015 – closed
How To reach Europabad by Public Transport
- From the city centre: Tram No. 1 (to stop Europahalle)
- From the main station: Tram No. 2 (to stop Welfenstraße)
Restaurants Near Europabad
- Caffe Florian
- Caffe Quadri
- Ristorante Quadri
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Europabad, Karlsruhe Reviews - Write a Review
Saunoparadies is great. The slide are also amazing. The baths have nothing particular.
Cosy indoor pool complex with three nice slides. Good ticket prices for family visits
Didn't like this water park at all. Near the slides it smells like mold and stinky feet. When I went there many attractions were closed, pools were empty with no water. I would also advise personnel to check out the saunas more often, since many men like to "flaunt" their stuff at woman in a degrading manner.
It's a huge modern bath with several saunas and beautiful outside area. They do lots of event infusions, eg with birch branches.
i really love the experience. the 4 slides are all very exciting and not dull at all. outdoor poor is fun and temperature is warm enough in winter. Steam room is also included. The pools are all huge. and it's only 14E for 4 hours. can't find bargain like this in the US, trust me.
- Nearby Attractions
- Staatliche Kunsthalle Karlsruhe
- Ventura Charter Gmbh
- Zkm | Zentrum Für Kunst Und Medientechnologie
- Hotel Eden
- Staatliches Museum Für Naturkunde Karlsruhe
- Karlsruhe Institute Of Technology
- Die Stadtmitte
- Center For Art And Media Technology
- Otto-dullenkopf Park
- Botanischer Garten
- Karlsruhe Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Karlsruhe
- What to See in 48 Hours in Karlsruhe
- What to See in 72 Hours in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 5 Days in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 6 Days in Karlsruhe
- How to Spend 7 Days in Karlsruhe