Evangelische ChristuskircheCurrently Closed
- Address: Riefstahlstrasse 2, 76133 Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-72123177
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Evangelische Christuskirche - Review
Evangelische Christuskirche is a 19th century protestant church in Karlsruhe. The architects of this church won the order for its execution in an architectural competition. They further revised their competition design to set the final layout of the church. The design of the church is quite modern and distinct as compared to the other churches in vicinity. This big pillared structure does not quite matche the Teutonic style of churches and has a pretty basic interior unlike the other decorated churches of Germany, although it does not reduce the interest of it’s highly unusual design. The majority of the church was destroyed in WWII air strikes and has been rebuilt using the old architectural plans and pictures. Highlights and must sees include:
- The Peace bell
- Altar wall of Fridolin Dietsche
- Rosette of the front entrance
- The body dragoon memorial
Evangelische Christuskirche Information
- Look for special events organized at the Church compound.
How To reach Evangelische Christuskirche by Public Transport
- From Hauptbahnhof, to stop Muhlburger Tor Line S1-S11, S52
- From Durlach to stop Muhlburger Tor Line S5
Restaurants Near Evangelische Christuskirche
- Restaurant Trompeter Von Saeckingen
- Shangai China Schnellrestaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Evangelische Christuskirche
42.11% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Evangelische Christuskirche in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.3% of people start their Evangelische Christuskirche visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Evangelische Christuskirche
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Evangelische Christuskirche
Evangelische Christuskirche Trips
Evangelische Christuskirche, Karlsruhe Reviews
Amazing architecture! It's even more beautiful inside!
Nice view ,old but perfect design
View from the balcony is quite limited
Turn off those bells!
The church was closed.