Evangelische Christuskirche187 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Riefstahlstrasse 2, 76133 Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-72123177
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Evangelische Christuskirche is a 19th century protestant church in Karlsruhe. The architects of this church won the order for its execution in an architectural competition. They further revised their competition design to set the final layout of the church. The design of the church is quite modern and distinct as compared to the other churches in vicinity. This big pillared structure does not quite matche the Teutonic style of churches and has a pretty basic interior unlike the other decorated churches of Germany, although it does not reduce the interest of it’s highly unusual design. The majority of the church was destroyed in WWII air strikes and has been rebuilt using the old architectural plans and pictures. Highlights and must sees include:
- The Peace bell
- Altar wall of Fridolin Dietsche
- Rosette of the front entrance
- The body dragoon memorial
Evangelische Christuskirche Travel Tips
- Look for special events organized at the Church compound.
How to Reach Evangelische Christuskirche
- From Hauptbahnhof, to stop Muhlburger Tor Line S1-S11, S52
- From Durlach to stop Muhlburger Tor Line S5
- Restaurant Trompeter Von Saeckingen
- Shangai China Schnellrestaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Evangelische Christuskirche Address: Riefstahlstrasse 2, 76133 Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Evangelische Christuskirche Contact Number: +49-72123177
- Evangelische Christuskirche Timing: 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Best time to visit Evangelische Christuskirche(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Evangelische Christuskirche: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.5% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Evangelische Christuskirche in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.3% of people start their Evangelische Christuskirche visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Evangelische Christuskirche
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Evangelische Christuskirche
People normally club together Zeitgeist-uhrenmuseum and Karlsruhe Palace while planning their visit to Evangelische Christuskirche.
People also prefer to start their day with Evangelische Christuskirche.