Events and Festivals in Karlsruhe, Germany
Events and Festivals in Karlsruhe
- Das Fest: An annual festival since 1985, it is one of the biggest and unusual music festival in Germany and is a huge crowd puller.
- African Summer Festival: An annual festival in Karlsruhe where you can enjoy the African music and dance! Apart from the performances it also has bazaars, exhibitions and many more that will give you the glimpse of the African culture.
- Schloss in Flammen: Be enchanted with the musical and fireworks performance right in front of the Palace. It’s a sight you will never forget.
- KAMUNA: Karlsruhe Night of the Museum – Once every year, various participating museums are open till late at night and also have events and performances to add to the fun. Even the public transport is modified a bit to let the visitors move around easily.
- Medieval Spectaculum: Medieval themed event with live music, bazaars, and people dressed up in costumes, and other entertainment options to spend the day around the palace.
Trip plans for Karlsruhe
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Karlsruhe
Karlsruhe Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Karlsruhe
Save 12%Gengenbach - The Pearl Of The Kinzigtal New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Join us on one of our Black Forest city tours in Gengenbach in the picturesque valley of the river Kinizg.We will not only di...
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier