Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe40 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ahaweg 6-8, 76131 Karlsruhe - Downtown West, Germany Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-7219123770
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids
Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe is a manufacturer of various kinds of ceramics in Karlsruhe. It is the only ceramic factory in Germany which survived all the crisis of the last century including WWI and still continues to produce some of the best pieces of ceramics. Renowned for its majolica, it produces ornamental ceramics of all kinds. For 100 years the Karlsruher majolica has been a symbol of successful fusion of craft tradition and innovation in art. Whether art ceramic statuettes, saucers, church roofs, vases, bowls or plates, the ceramic pieces of Majolika, manufaktur Karlsruhe has always enjoyed their creative expressiveness. One can trace the artistic transformation through expressionism. Highlights and must sees include:
- Blue – ray
- Guided tours
Entrance Ticket Details For Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe
- EUR 1: Reduced
How to Reach Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe
- From Hauptbahnhof : Using the tram (Straßenbahn)
- Line S1, S11, 2, 3, 4, 6.
- Cantina Majolika
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe Address: Ahaweg 6-8, 76131 Karlsruhe - Downtown West, Germany
- Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe Contact Number: +49-7219123770
- Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.09% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44% of people start their Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe
People normally club together Karlsruhe Palace and Museum Am Friedrichsplatz while planning their visit to Majolika Manufaktur Karlsruhe.