Scruffy's49 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karlstraße 4, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-7219211514
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Club, Pubs
Scruffy’s is an Irish pub opened in 1999 and named after its owner, the Irish singer and songwriter Scruffy. This nice little authentic Irish pub has a cult status in Karlsruhe. It has gorgeous dark wood all around, from barstools to ceiling beams, rustic wooden tables and benches, everything around adds to the lovely cozy atmosphere of the pub. You can enjoy an Irish beer, Cider or whiskey here; there are British beers on tap and English speaking bartenders as well. The service provided at Scruff’s is ‘bar order only’, so you get to buy rounds at the bar. Performances from various local artists and bands are often organized here, which sets up a fun music night for the enthusiasts. Highlights and must sees include:
- The Krusty Moors, Irish folk rockers perform every Tuesday
- Student night – Wednesday – (reduced beer prices)
- Quiz night with Charlotte - Thursdays
Scruffy's Travel Tips
- The place gets pretty crowded on Fridays.
How to Reach Scruffy's
- To the stop Europaplatz: Line 1, 4, S2, S1-S11, S5, S52
- Wok restaurant fehlt
- Der Nudelladen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Karlsruhe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Karlsruhe and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.14% of people who visit Karlsruhe include Scruffy's in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.46% of people start their Scruffy's visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Scruffy's
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scruffy's