How to Reach Kas
- By Air: As the city is at a similar radius from the Dalaman airport and the Antalya airport, both the airports are equal options to get to the city. You could hire a taxi or a shuttle bus from the airport. The taxi service is however expensive.
- By Bus: In Turkey, bus services are inexpensive, comfortable and pretty modern. Buses connect istanbul to Kas and they usually travel during the nights.
- On Foot: Kas is a very small town in turkey that can easuily be covered on foot within 10 minutes.
- By Scooter: You could rent a Scooter to get around the city as well.
- By Bus: You could use the minibus to get to the Peninsula of Cukurbag.
- By Taxi: You could hire a taxi to get to the Peninsula as well. However, a Taxi would cost more.