How to Reach Kas, Turkey
The Easiest Way to Reach Kas
- By Air: As the city is at a similar radius from the Dalaman airport and the Antalya airport, both the airports are equal options to get to the city. You could hire a taxi or a shuttle bus from the airport. The taxi service is however expensive.
- By Bus: In Turkey, bus services are inexpensive, comfortable and pretty modern. Buses connect istanbul to Kas and they usually travel during the nights.
- On Foot: Kas is a very small town in turkey that can easuily be covered on foot within 10 minutes.
- By Scooter: You could rent a Scooter to get around the city as well.
- By Bus: You could use the minibus to get to the Peninsula of Cukurbag.
- By Taxi: You could hire a taxi to get to the Peninsula as well. However, a Taxi would cost more.
Are you looking for a Kas travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Kas
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kas. The most preferred mode of transport in Kas is Working from Home.
How to Reach Kas from Nearby Cities
|Fethiye to Kas||100.05 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Antalya to Kas||135.38 km||2 hours 15 mins|
|Dalaman to Kas||146.04 km||3 hours 15 mins|
|Milas to Kas||233.61 km||3 hours 53 mins|
- How to reach Fethiye
- How to reach Dalyan
- How to reach Antalya
- How to reach Icmeler
- How to reach Marmaris
- How to reach Side
- How to reach Side Belediyesi
- How to reach Denizli
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi