Madhur Temple74 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Madhur, Kerala 671124, Kasaragod, India Map
- Phone: +91-9495097070
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
On the western bank of the Madhuvahini River, the Madhur Temple was dedicated to Madarantheswara or Lord Shiva. The temple resembles much like the back of an elephant with its three levelled Gajaprishtha styled architecture. The devotees often exhilarate with the idea of feeling the presence of Lord Ganesha while exploring the enormous Gopurams. The wooden carvings on the walls of the Madhur Temple attract the attention with the depiction of the mythological stories of the Ramayana. The poojas offered to Ganapathy here are Udayastamana, Sahasrappa and MoodappamSeva. After the pooja, don’t forget to avail the Prasad –Appa from the temple counter.
How to Reach Madhur Temple
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Madhur Temple Address: Madhur, Kerala 671124, Kasaragod, India
- Madhur Temple Contact Number: +91-9495097070
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Madhur Temple Reviews & Ratings
I wish to offer pooja/prayers in the name of my son. How do I do that?Answer Report Abuse
We want madhur temple phone number bse we have to do poojaAnswer Report Abuse
Can we book online appa sevaAnswer Report Abuse