Baptist ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Solan District, Kasauli 173204, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
This is a beautiful blend of Gothic and Indian style architecture. Built by the British, it is one of the most visited architectures of the town. Located between pines and the silence, with the faint sound of chirping birds, it's a magnificent church, radiating a lot of peace and serenity. The glass paintings are as exquisite and pretty as the church itself. The imposing structure looks ancient and radiates a mystical aura. The overlooking garden has flowers in all hues and colors, shadowed by the overhead sporadic woods, it's a one of its kind structure, with all the ineffability and charm.
Baptist Church Travel Tips
- Pets are not allowed here.
- Wearing of shoes/ footwear is allowed.
Baptist Church Hours
- The Church stays open on all days of the week, including weekends and public holidays in the same timeframe.
How to Reach Baptist Church
- Cars: Located in the middle of the city it is accessible through rented cars and taxis.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kasauli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kasauli and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kasauli include Baptist Church in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.1% of people start their Baptist Church visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Baptist Church
91.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baptist Church