Christ Church, Kasauli
Christ Church, Kasauli - Address, Phone Number
Address: Lower Mall, Near Bus Stand Kasauli
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 10.4K times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Christ Church, Kasauli
Located at the busiest street of the town, The Mall Road, this grand church is one of the major tourist attractions of the town. It was constructed in the British Era in Gothic style and still radiates the old world charm. Studded with pines and cobbled roads all across, Everyone lights a candle here, the devoted and the visitors alike. They have known to show appreciation post wish fulfillment through their generous contributions. A sundial is mounted on a stone pillar. The visits to the church lead to a short walk to the cemetery, which has tombstones from the 18th century also.
- The paint glass windows in the church are just as vivid even today. The painted glass was imported from England in those times.
- The outlook of the church is stunning, with a beautiful clockwater, which has not being working though.
The fragrance of the pines over the valley and the calm and serenity of the church is one to behold. Built amongst pine and chestnut groves, it has a big courtyard in front for cars to drive through.
Christ Church Information
- Be careful of the monkeys that can be spotted here.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food is available for purchase.
- Bathroom facilities are also available.
- Wearing of shoes/ footwear is allowed.
Christ Church Opening and Closing Hours
- The Sunday Service is held at 9:30 am.
How To reach Christ Church by Public Transport
- Bus: The Church stands very close to the bus stand.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kasauli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kasauli and book an accommodation of your choice.