Events and Festivals in Kasauli
Most festivals and events in Kasauli take place around the summer months, to commemorate the harvest season in the warmth of the summers. Here’s a few festivals and events that you must not miss, when in Kasauli.
- Lohri: This festival is specific to the joy of harvesting and is celebrated in the month of January. The festivities at this time are highly revered by tourists and travellers alike.
- Basant Panchmi: Celebrated in the month of February, it is celebrated with kite flying and to herald the onset of springs.
- Solan Fair: This festival is dedicated Solan Devi. Celebrated in the month of June, it sees people thronging from all parts of the country to rejoice in the festive spirit, from overseas and all parts of the country.
- Sari Fair: It is celebrated in the month of July, where a lot of cultural activities and events are organized. The major attraction is the Buffalo fighting which is witnessed from people from all across the country.
- Renuka Fair: This fair is celebrated post the harvesting season of summer crops at the banks of the holy Renuka Lake. Taking place in the month of November, a lot of cultural and recreational activities are organized by the people of Kasauli during this time.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kasauli