How to Reach Kasauli
Kasauli does not boast of a railhead or a train station, but it is at a small distance from some of the stations which are located nearby.
- The most widely linked railway station near to Kasauli is at Kalka, Haryana. It is at a distance of 40 kilometres from the hill station.
- The nearest railhead to Kasauli is at Sonwara, Himachal Pradesh. It is at a meagre distance of 4 kilometres from Kasauli.
- The other nearest railway station is at Koti, Himachal Pradesh. It is at a distance of 6 kilometres from Kasauli.
Public transports of all kinds are readily available outside these stations.
Kasauli does not boast of a bus stand of its own.
- The nearest bus stand is at Parwanoo, Himachal Pradesh which is 7 km away from the hill station.
- The other nearest bus stand is at Kalka, Haryana. At a distance of 8 km, it is quite accessible and easy to get at.
Being a small town, getting around Kasauli is quite cheap and easily accessible.
- By Train: Local rails can be used to commute from one place to another in Kasauli. They are cheap and feasible for comparatively longer distances.
- By Bus: The local bus transport scene is organized and sorted too. Buses ply from most of the locations around the city.
- By cab/ taxi: You could even hire your own cab or taxi to go for a round of sightseeing. You could even book your own car.