Shirdi Sai Baba MandirCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: MDR6, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173204, India
- Timings: 04:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir - Review
This temple is located in the heart of the Dhauladhar Hill. The temple not only attracts devotees but is also a centre of attraction for tourists. The idol inside the temple was said to have been built in Jaipur and transported here. The temple is housing the shrine that is centre to the burning idol of Sai Baba and is said to always be lit. It is said to signify His magnanimity and inextinguishable powers. The route to the temple curtails a long trail. It is rich in beauty and has a whole holistic feel to it. The temple offers peace, while the trail gives serenity to the soul. It’s a good place to meditate and relax.
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Information
- Leave your footwear/ shoes outside the temple premises.
- Take care of your valuables and belongings.
- Maintain the decorum and serenity of the place.
How To reach Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir by Public Transport
- Bus: To Kimu Ghat Bus Stop
- Car: Car rental services available. Can be traversed through Parwanoo Kasauli Road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kasauli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kasauli and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir
95% of people who visit Kasauli include Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.79% of people start their Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir Trips
Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir, Kasauli Reviews
Clean and peaceful premises. One can have a good time with themselves. You can enjoy cold breeze in the evening.
Small sai temple in kasauli, very quiet and relaxing
Clean and peaceful Sai temple.