Sunset Point, KasauliCurrently Closed
- Address: Sunset Point, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173220, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
About Sunset Point, Kasauli
This one is a beautiful place to witness the serene sunset. It’s nearby the Lover’s Lane and is a sight to behold. With the color changing at sundown with a light shade of yellow, to tangerine and with a hint of pink and purple, the colors paint the most exquisite of pictures at the horizon. The town is shrouded in a pall of darkness post sunset. It is a great spot to spend your evenings. It also gives way to the trail to trek.
Sunset Point Information
- The town darkens after sunset and it is not advisable to stay here post it.
Sunset Point Opening and Closing Hours
- The Sunset Point stays open on all days of the week, including weekends and public holidays, in the same time frame.
How To reach Sunset Point by Public Transport
- Car: It is located 100 metres ahead of Kasauli Club. The best way to reach it is by car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kasauli before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kasauli and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sunset Point
95% of people who visit Kasauli include Sunset Point in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
23.79% of people start their Sunset Point visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sunset Point
87.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunset Point