How to Reach Kassiopi
How to reach Kassiopi
- By Air: The LoannisKapodistrias (LGKR) Airport, or the Corfu Airport, is the closest, and has flights to major cities around Greece.
- By Car: You may drive to Kassiopi from Corfu.
- By Taxi: A 40 minute ride from Corfu Airport, that should cost your around EUR 60.
- By Bus: A bus from the blue bus station from Corfu will cost you about EUR 10.
- By Foot: Kassiopi is a tiny place, and most of it can be covered on foot.
- By Car: Some of the beaches a little outside of town may have to reached by car.
Modes of Transportation in Kassiopi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kassiopi. The most preferred mode of transport in Kassiopi is Walking.
Average distance: 4 km Average time: 10.67 min
Walking 50%Walking 6 min Overall average time for 1 kms 6 min
Car 25%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 10 kms 20 min