How to Reach Kassiopi
HOW TO GET TO KASSIOPI
- By Air: The LoannisKapodistrias (LGKR) Airport, or the Corfu Airport, is the closest, and has flights to major cities around Greece.
- By Car: You may drive to Kassiopi from Corfu.
- By Taxi: A 40 minute ride from Corfu Airport, that should cost your around EUR 60.
- By Bus: A bus from the blue bus station from Corfu will cost you about EUR 10.
HOW TO GET AROUND KASSIOPI
- By Foot: Kassiopi is a tiny place, and most of it can be covered on foot.
- By Car: Some of the beaches a little outside of town may have to reached by car.