How to Reach Kassiopi, Greece
The Easiest Way to Reach Kassiopi
HOW TO GET TO KASSIOPI
- By Air: The LoannisKapodistrias (LGKR) Airport, or the Corfu Airport, is the closest, and has flights to major cities around Greece.
- By Car: You may drive to Kassiopi from Corfu.
- By Taxi: A 40 minute ride from Corfu Airport, that should cost your around EUR 60.
- By Bus: A bus from the blue bus station from Corfu will cost you about EUR 10.
HOW TO GET AROUND KASSIOPI
- By Foot: Kassiopi is a tiny place, and most of it can be covered on foot.
- By Car: Some of the beaches a little outside of town may have to reached by car.
Are you looking for a Kassiopi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Kassiopi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kassiopi. The most preferred mode of transport in Kassiopi is Walking.
Average distance: 3.75 km Average time: 11.75 min
Walking 40%Walking 6 min Overall average time for 1 kms 6 min
Car 40%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min
How to Reach Kassiopi from Nearby Cities
|Corfu to Kassiopi||22.37 km||22 mins|
- How to reach Dassia
- How to reach Sidari
- How to reach Agios Georgios
- How to reach Palaiokastritsa
- How to reach Pelekas
- How to reach Corfu
- How to reach Marathias
- How to reach Igoumenitsa
- How to reach Kavos
- How to reach Athens
- How to reach Delphi
- How to reach Santorini
- How to reach Mykonos
- How to reach Chania
- How to reach Lindos