How to Reach Kassiopi
HOW TO GET TO KASSIOPI
- By Air: The LoannisKapodistrias (LGKR) Airport, or the Corfu Airport, is the closest, and has flights to major cities around Greece.
- By Car: You may drive to Kassiopi from Corfu.
- By Taxi: A 40 minute ride from Corfu Airport, that should cost your around EUR 60.
- By Bus: A bus from the blue bus station from Corfu will cost you about EUR 10.
HOW TO GET AROUND KASSIOPI
- By Foot: Kassiopi is a tiny place, and most of it can be covered on foot.
- By Car: Some of the beaches a little outside of town may have to reached by car.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kassiopi. The most preferred mode of transport in Kassiopi is Walking.
Average distance: 4.67 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 42.86%Walking 10.67 min Motorbike 1 min Overall average time for 1.33 kms 11.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 30 min Waiting 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 50 min
Car 28.57%Driving 17.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 17.5 min