Kalamionas Beach1922 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kalamionas Beach, Corfu 490 81, Greece, Kassiopi Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Barely 300 meters from the center of the village, this beach is one of the most attractive on the island of Corfu. It is excellent for both diving and swimming. Since the azure blue water is always sheltered from the wind, it is very calm. Most of the beaches are quiet sandy but there are a few pebbly areas. It is so well supplied with amenities that in the summer, and with the crowds, it feels nearly like a city. Beds and umbrellas can be bought or rented from the shops nearby. There are kiosks, cafes, taverns, and restaurants. Some excellent accommodation options also line the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kassiopi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kassiopi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kalamionas Beach Address: Kalamionas Beach, Corfu 490 81, Greece, Kassiopi
- Kalamionas Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kalamionas Beach(preferred time): 06:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kalamionas Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kassiopi include Kalamionas Beach in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
74.45% of people start their Kalamionas Beach visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kalamionas Beach
94.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalamionas Beach
People normally club together Butrint National Park and Panagia Kassopitra Church while planning their visit to Kalamionas Beach.
People also prefer to start their day with Kalamionas Beach.