Kastamonu Karting Park9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kuzeykent Mahallesi, Kamil Demircioğlu Cad., 37150 Kastamonu Merkez/Kastamonu, Turkey Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +90-3662150077
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Go Carting, Family And Kids
Kastmaonu has many historic tourist attractions but not many adventure sport places to give that adrenaline pump you may be looking for. If you love sports, the Kastamonu KArtign Park offers the perfect place to strap on a helmet and try one of the karts on road. The place is apt for beginners and gives you the thrill of the ride without compromising on the safety. The karts are parked in a tent and you can take your pick! Go through the safety and driving instructions and you are ready to conquer the circuit. If you admire racing, a quick pit-stop here is an absolute must!
Entrance Ticket Details For Kastamonu Karting Park
- Call up the place for admission and ride prices.
How to Reach Kastamonu Karting Park
- By Bus: at Menekse Sitesi
- By taking the blue Public bus.
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kastamonu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kastamonu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kastamonu Karting Park Address: Kuzeykent Mahallesi, Kamil Demircioğlu Cad., 37150 Kastamonu Merkez/Kastamonu, Turkey
- Kastamonu Karting Park Contact Number: +90-3662150077
- Kastamonu Karting Park Timing: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kastamonu Karting Park(preferred time): 10:30 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kastamonu Karting Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.52% of people who visit Kastamonu include Kastamonu Karting Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Kastamonu Karting Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kastamonu Karting Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kastamonu Karting Park
People normally club together Cine Zirve Sinemasi and Mahmoud Bey Mosque while planning their visit to Kastamonu Karting Park.