Kent Tarihi Museum115 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cebrail Mahallesi, Çoruk Sk. No:11, 37200 Kastamonu, Merkez/Kastamonu, Turkey Map
- Phone: +90-3662127282
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Celebrating the history and evolution of the city, the Kent Tarihi Museum showcases various development ideas and plans that have been carried out in Kastamonu. The museum was opened in 2002 and is a government proposed museum to keep the stories of the city alive and breathing for the newer generation.
See rare photos, documents and graphics along with historic artefacts that show you just how much the city has grown into its present day.
The rare artefacts of the museum include Anatolia's first handmade console piano dating back to 1904 and a rare carpet woven in Kastamonu Sana-i Nefise Mektebesi in 1907 that covers an area of 40 square meters! Ask the curator for a short tour of the museum and you will be amazed by the stories that make every item here, special.
How to Reach Kent Tarihi Museum
- By taking the blue Public bus
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kastamonu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kastamonu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kent Tarihi Museum Address: Cebrail Mahallesi, Çoruk Sk. No:11, 37200 Kastamonu, Merkez/Kastamonu, Turkey
- Kent Tarihi Museum Contact Number: +90-3662127282
- Time required to visit Kent Tarihi Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Kastamonu include Kent Tarihi Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.33% of people start their Kent Tarihi Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kent Tarihi Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kent Tarihi Museum
People normally club together Liva Pasa Mansion Ethnography Museum and Barutcuoglu Alisveris Merkezi while planning their visit to Kent Tarihi Museum.