Events and Festivals in Kathmandu, Nepal
Events and Festivals in Kathmandu
Witness the pomp and show of the colourful Kathmandu festivals like.
- Tihar-festival of lights: October-November. This is the biggest festival of Hindu’s and is a great affair also delightful to the eyes.
- Indra jatra- harvest festival: One of the important events in Kathmandu held in the month of September.
- Holi and Bikram Sambat’s New Year: March and April respectively.
- The Himalayan blues festival is the most acclaimed music festival featuring talent from all over the world. It is held in October-November for 15 days.
Trip plans for Kathmandu
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kathmandu
Kathmandu Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kathmandu
Save 31%11 Days Kailash Mansarovar Tour (Yatra) New on TripHobo
Duration: 14 Days
The highest point in the Trans-Himalayan region in Tibet, Mount Kailash is not just a mountain, its a legend. Clouded with nu...
Save 8%10 Days Experience Nepal Trip ( Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with City Sightseeing) New on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Days
Trip Highlights Poon Hill and Sunrise Ghandruk Model Village of Ghale, Mountain Village Short Trekking Route Lake ...
Save 7%RICKSHAW AND WALKING TOUR IN KATHMANDU New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Thamel a shoppers paradise. Your English-speaking guide will provide c...
Save 7%6-Days Nepal Tour - Explore Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara Tour from Kathmandu New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Days
Nepal Mountains, jungles and culture, oh my! Nepal is truly an amazing place to visit. A tiny little country between India an...
- Events & Festivals in Pokhara
- Events & Festivals in Nagarkot
- Events & Festivals in Butwal
- Events & Festivals in Putalibazar
- Events & Festivals in Balaju
- Events & Festivals in Baijnathpurwa