Events and Festivals in Kathmandu
Witness the pomp and show of the colourful Kathmandu festivals like.
- Tihar-festival of lights: October-November. This is the biggest festival of Hindu’s and is a great affair also delightful to the eyes.
- Indra jatra- harvest festival: One of the important events in Kathmandu held in the month of September.
- Holi and Bikram Sambat’s New Year: March and April respectively.
- The Himalayan blues festival is the most acclaimed music festival featuring talent from all over the world. It is held in October-November for 15 days.
Trip plans for Kathmandu
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kathmandu
Kathmandu Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kathmandu
Save 8%Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu13 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Enjoy great Himalayan view to the north east including Mt. Everest, visit UNESCO World Heritege Site (Bhaktapur and Changu Na...
Save 7%Pashupatinath Temple and Bodhnath Stupa Tour from Kathmandu8 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Immerse yourself in Kathmandus spiritual traditions during visits to the Hindu temple Pashupatinath and the Tibetan Buddhist ...
Save 7%Nagarkot Sunrise View and Day Hiking from Kathmandu17 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
This trip offers mountain views, sunrise at Nagarkot as well as the most interesting of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Chan...
Save 9%8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu2 Reviews
Duration: 9 Days
Nepal is very rich in scenic nature and quite popular for snow capped peaks, tropical forests and natural fauna and flora, st...
- Events & Festivals in Dhulikhel
- Events & Festivals in Nagarkot
- Events & Festivals in Simalchaur Syampati
- Events & Festivals in Bhotechaur
- Events & Festivals in Changunarayan
- Events & Festivals in Bhaktapur