Pashupatinath Temple3120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pashupatinath Road, Kathmandu, 44600, Nepal
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +977-14256910
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
An astonishing architectural beauty, the Pashupathinath temple attracts thousands of pilgrims each year and has become well known far beyond the Kathmandu Valley. Pashupatinath temple is located on the banks of Bagmati river on the eastern side of Kathmandu. One of the most important holy places for cremation, you are bound to feel like a part of the final journeys of many people when you visit Pashupatinath.
A holy destination for pilgrims and spirituals, the place sees a lot of visitors not only from India but all across the world. Since it is a temple, there is no Pashupatinath Temple Ticket Price or even Pashupatinath Temple Tickets needed for the entry. It will be polite to take the ‘Puja Thali’ with you, though. You won’t be expected to Buy Tickets for Pashupatinath Temple or carry other things with you, just go with faith and belief and that will be enough for you.
Pashupatinath Temple Travel Tips
- Non Hindus are not allowed to enter the temple.
- Beware of locals trying to fleece tourists by offering ‘good deals’ and ‘cheap bargains’.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pashupatinath Temple
- Non-Asians have to pay approximately Nepali Rupees 1000 to enter the temple complex.
How to Reach Pashupatinath Temple
- Nearest Bus stop: Maiju Bahal Bus stop
- Chabahil Bus stop. If going by other modes of transport,take the bus, microbus or tempo ( a three wheeler taxi) which says it is going to Gaushala or Chabahil.
- Bhojan Griha
- Tiffin Home
- Mechi Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kathmandu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kathmandu and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kathmandu include Pashupatinath Temple in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.59% of people start their Pashupatinath Temple visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pashupatinath Temple
94.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pashupatinath Temple