Ratna Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ratna Park Path, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +977-9823209744
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Ratna Park is nestled in the heart of the capital and derives its name from the second wife of King Mahendra, Queen Ratna. This small patch of green oasis was built for the kids but now it acts as a rendezvous point and afternoon strolling point between Tudikhel and Rani Pokhari. You will see lots of pigeons fluttering about and ducks gathering around the green pond located in the centre of the park. The Ratna Park has landscaped garden area, kids play area and a few shaded pavilions where the visitors can sit back to relax.
How to Reach Ratna Park
- Buses to stop -Ratna Park Bus Stop
- Buses to stop -Ratna Park Micro Bus Stop
- Buses to stop -Bir Hospital Bus Stop
- Buses to stop -Bhaktapur Bus Park
0.1% of people who visit Kathmandu include Ratna Park in their plan
95% of people start their Ratna Park visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ratna Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ratna Park
People normally also visit Nagarkot while planning their trip to Ratna Park.