Aleksotas Observation Deck17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kaunas 46257, Lithuania Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Family And Kids, Observation Deck
Take the Aleksotas Funicular Railway to reach the top of the Aleksotas hill where the Aleksotas Observation Deck is located. This views from the top are amazing. You can see the entire city of Kaunas from the top. If you are visiting during the evening, you can a million twinkly lights adorning this beautiful city. Most of the times, you will find that the funicular is inoperative, in that case, you can embark on a short hike up the mountain.
More about Kaunas
Create a flawless plan, make use of Kaunas trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Kaunas like PaÃÃÃ‚…Â¾aislis Park Hotel, Centre Hotel, Hotel Babilonas and Amberton Cozy.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Kaunas vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Kaunas.
How to Reach Aleksotas Observation Deck
- By car
- By bus - Vytauto Didziojo tiltas bus station (Bus no: 18) and Vytauto Didziojo tiltas bus station (Bus no: 6, 6A, 18, 20, 22, 26, 31, 42)
- By shared taxi (Shared Taxi no: 51, 56)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kaunas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kaunas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Aleksotas Observation Deck Address: Kaunas 46257, Lithuania
- Aleksotas Observation Deck Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.97% of people who visit Kaunas include Aleksotas Observation Deck in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.64% of people start their Aleksotas Observation Deck visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Aleksotas Observation Deck
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aleksotas Observation Deck
People normally club together Kaunas Cathedral Basilica and Dotnuva Church And Monastery Of The Lord Revelation For St. Mary The Virgin while planning their visit to Aleksotas Observation Deck.