Events and Festivals in Kausani
- Nanda devi raj jat yatra : This three-week long festival begins in the month of August and ends in the month of September and is organised once in every twelve years. It is a local ritual in which Goddess Parvati is worshipped and many folk dances and songs are performed in her honour.
- Ganga Dusshera or dasar : This festival marks the worship of the sacred river Ganga during a ten day celebration in the month of May- June every year. According to Hindu mythology, it is on this day that Ganga came on the earth and thus the festivity lasts for ten days in her commemoration.
Trip plans for Kausani
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kausani
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Kausani
- Events & Festivals in Majkhali
- Events & Festivals in Almora
- Events & Festivals in Ranikhet
- Events & Festivals in Kapkot
- Events & Festivals in Mukteshwar
- Events & Festivals in Nainital