About Gwaldham, Kausani
Gwaldham is a small town and another hill station situated at 39.5 Kilometers from Kausani amidst the lush green borders of Garwhal and Kumaon. The place has a historical antiquity of being the battle ground and base camp of military troops of the Kumaoni kings followed by the rule of Katyuri kings. During the 1960s the place became a base for ITBP troops and became the training ground for the SSB army in the 1970s. The valley also has a Budhha Math, a skiing zone and ruins of old temples and forts of the monarchs. This unexplored dale has sights for visiting including
- Buddhist Khamba Temple
- Machhi Tal
- Angora Farm
Spot light : An unclaimed box is situated near the town since the British period and nobody knows what lies within!
- Try to reach by 7.00 AM and capture the panoramic sunrise. Stay till 5.00 PM and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- Do savor some of the local Kumauni delicacies such as AlookaJhol, Thechwani and others.
How To Get To Gwaldham by Public Transport
- Buses from Kausani to Gwaldham are available at Joshimath Bus Stand.
- Taxis are available from Kausani to Gwaldham in the taxi stand.
- Cars are also available on hire from travel agency.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kausani before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kausani and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Gwaldham, Kausani
- Other Attractions
- Meherangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhavan Palace And Museum
- Jaswant Thada
- Clock Tower
- Mandore Garden
- Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
- Guda Bishnoi
- Raj Ranchhodji Temple
- Sachiya Mata Temple
- Siddhanath Temple
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Meherangarh Fort
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Umaid Bhavan Palace And Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Jaswant Thada
- Hotels Near Clock Tower
- Budget Hotels Near Mandore Garden
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Guda Bishnoi
- Budget Hotels Near Raj Ranchhodji Temple
- Hotels Near Sachiya Mata Temple
- Hotels Near Siddhanath Temple
- City Tripplans
- Kausani Itinerary 5 Days
- Kausani Itinerary 3 Days
- Kausani Itinerary 4 Days
- Kausani Itinerary 2 Days
- Kausani Itinerary 1 Day
- Kausani Itinerary 6 Days
- Kausani Itinerary 7 Days
- Trip to Kausani
- A Day To Explore the Beauty of Kausani
- Trip to Kausani