Lakshmi AshramCurrently Closed
- Address: Near Anasakti Ashram, opposite Garden Restaurant, Kausani, Uttarakhand, 263639, India
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-5962258003
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Lakshmi Ashram - Review
Lakshmi ashram was founded by Catherine Mary Heilman, one of the Gandhian reformists and revolutionaries who later on rechristened and became famous as SarlaBehn. This ashram is a shelter home for orphan children and widows. Along with providing the basic education to the children, they are also trained in weaving, handcraft, cultivating vegetables and other such skills to empower them. These residents get to sell their handmade items in the Kausani market which helps them to expose their talent as well as earn some money.
Lakshmi Ashram Information
- You can enjoy the vicinities as well as sit and meditate for some time.
- You can also donate some money for the education and welfare of the residents there.
How To reach Lakshmi Ashram by Public Transport
- The ashram is 1 kilometer away from Kausani and can be reached on foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kausani before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kausani and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lakshmi Ashram
95% of people who visit Kausani include Lakshmi Ashram in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.78% of people start their Lakshmi Ashram visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lakshmi Ashram
91.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakshmi Ashram