Rudradhari FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Kantali, Uttarakhand 263656, Kausani, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfall, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
These serene falls present a breathtaking view of the water gushing down into the river channel downwards. The falls are adorned by the thick green paddy fields and there is a Someshwar temple of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu nearby. You will also find intriguing caves near the waterfall. Pack a picnic basket and have a fun picnic with your loved ones.
- If you want to witness a beautiful sunrise from the caves, try reaching the place by 7:00 AM.
- Do wear sturdy shoes as it is a rocky area and you may have to walk a certain distance in order to reach the falls and caves.
- Carry an extra set of clothes.
- Hire a taxi from Kausani. An easy hike of 2 kilometers is involved in reaching the falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kausani before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kausani and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kausani include Rudradhari Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.45% of people start their Rudradhari Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Rudradhari Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rudradhari Falls