Rudradhari Falls, Kausani
Rudradhari Falls - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Kantali, Uttarakhand 263656, Kausani, India
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.6K times in trip plans
Waterfall, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
This is what an ideal travel plan looks like!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Rudradhari Falls, Kausani
These serene falls present a breathtaking view of the water gushing down into the river channel downwards. The falls are adorned by the thick green paddy fields and there is a Someshwar temple of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu nearby. You will also find intriguing caves near the waterfall. Pack a picnic basket and have a fun picnic with your loved ones.
Rudradhari Falls Information
- If you want to witness a beautiful sunrise from the caves, try reaching the place by 7:00 AM.
- Do wear sturdy shoes as it is a rocky area and you may have to walk a certain distance in order to reach the falls and caves.
- Carry an extra set of clothes.
How To reach Rudradhari Falls by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi from Kausani. An easy hike of 2 kilometers is involved in reaching the falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kausani before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kausani and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rudradhari Falls, Kausani Reviews
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Kausani
- Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat