National Trust - Keld Chapel1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Keld Ln, Shap CA10 3NW, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1768361893
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Being a popular destination for tourists in Shap, this rusty and picturesque stone chapel is believed to be originally the Shap Abbey chantry. You will feel utmost delight spending your day in this peaceful and pretty place. You need to walk across a river and cross the dry stone walls to get to this stunning National Property which will add on to your experience of visiting the place. You can also explore some outstanding places nearby including the Footprint, Townend, Acorn bank, Wray Castle, Aira Force, and Amble side.
- National Trust - Keld Chapel Address: Keld Ln, Shap CA10 3NW, UK, United Kingdom
- National Trust - Keld Chapel Contact Number: +44-1768361893
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!