Kasugai Japanese GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Kasugai Gardens, Water Street, Kelowna, BC, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2507172757
- Tags: Garden, Park, Theme Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
If you are looking for a retreat from the busy life, the Kasugai Japanese Garden in the downtown area will rejuvenate your soul. This garden bears witness to the friendship and harmony between Kelowna and the sister city Kasugai. Built in 1987, the garden offers traditional Japanese elements such as stone lanterns, along with pine trees, waterfalls and a beautiful Koi fish pond. You can see the combination of stone, pathways, plants and water in this garden. Open from 9am to 5pm (in summer months upto 8pm), this garden remains closed in winter months. So plan your visit accordingly to enjoy the magnificence of this park.
How to Reach Kasugai Japanese Garden
- Buses 1, 97 to stop –Queensway Exchange Bay B
- Buses 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 97 to stop –Queensway Exchange Bay J
- Buses 1, 2, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 97 to stop –Queensway Exchange Bay C
- Kasugai Japanese Garden Address: Kasugai Gardens, Water Street, Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Kasugai Japanese Garden Contact Number: +1-2507172757
- Kasugai Japanese Garden Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
53.59% of people who visit Kelowna include Kasugai Japanese Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.4% of people start their Kasugai Japanese Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kasugai Japanese Garden
88.37% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kasugai Japanese Garden
People normally club together Knox Mountain Park and Waterfront Park while planning their visit to Kasugai Japanese Garden.