Jewish Memorial3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cora-Berliner-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Kežmarok, Slovakia Map
- Phone: +49-302639430
- Tags: Memorial, Family And Kids
A place covered with history is the Jewish Memorial which features the 2,711 columns of concrete structures built in the memory of the Jews who sacrificed their lives. It offers the large expanse of maze-like holocaust memorial. An astounding artwork and architecture is displayed here. At dusk the view is breathtaking. There is an exhibition room which is underground and possesses some incredible stories portrayed by the objects and pictures. Jewish Memorial is a must visit for the art and history enthusiasts. You can take a long walk beside the structures and admire the best architecture of the memorial. An informative place along with a relaxing time is promised for one and all.
- Jewish Memorial Address: Cora-Berliner-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Kežmarok, Slovakia
- Jewish Memorial Contact Number: +49-302639430
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!