Wk&s Railroad38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 42 Community Center Dr, Kempton, PA 19529, USA, 19529, United States Map
- Timings: 12:30 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6107566469
- Tags: Family And Kids, Train Ride, Transportation, Transport Hubs, Rail Stations, Landmarks
The Wanamaker, Kempton and Southern Railroad is a tourist railroad that runs on a 3.5 miles of track that was once a part of the Schuylkill & Lehigh branch. The railroad isn’t very big but when it comes to scenic diversity and authenticity, it remains largely unmatched. Here, the passengers get the chance to view the rolling farm fields, an orchard and at times, a pumpkin patch too. Also, there are forests, hills covered with trees, the old towns of Wanamakers and Trexler, and a bridge over the picturesque Ontelaunee creek that would delight the people. The staff is very friendly and the prices are very reasonable. A visit to the Wanamaker, Kempton and Southern Railroad would prove to be an experience like none other.
How to Reach Wk&s Railroad
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Wk&s Railroad Address: 42 Community Center Dr, Kempton, PA 19529, USA, 19529, United States
- Wk&s Railroad Contact Number: +1-6107566469
- Wk&s Railroad Timing: 12:30 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!