How to Reach Key Largo
- By Air: If you are coming from Miami by air to Key Largo, your flight will land at Miami International Airport. From the airport, you can rent a car. Take US Route 1 to reach Key Largo.
- By Bus: Greyhound has 3 buses that starts from Miami and goes to West Key every day. These buses stop at Key Largo, Marathon, Tavernier, Islamorada, Big Pine Key, Sugarloaf and Big Coppit. So, if you wish to come to Key Largo by bus, you need to take Greyhound buses.
- By Car: If you wish to come by car to Key Largo, the expense might go high.
- By Ferry: As for other transportation service to reach Key Largo, ferry service can be considered. It is available from Ft. Myers and Marco Island.
- By Car: If you are looking for suitable option to travel around Key Largo, taking a car will be a convenient. This is because; most of the businesses and shops are located along the highway.
- By Taxi: Taxis and shuttles are available for both short and long distances. Travelling around with bike is also possible as many bike paths are there along the Overseas Highway.
|Miami to Key Largo||21.94 km||21 mins|
|Stuart to Key Largo||39.46 km||39 mins|
|West palm beach to Key Largo||44.69 km||44 mins|
|Rockledge to Key Largo||70.16 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Craigsville to Key Largo||273.72 km||4 hours 33 mins|
|Pittsburgh to Key Largo||291.12 km||4 hours 51 mins|
|Burlington to Key Largo||351.3 km||5 hours 51 mins|
|Bolton to Key Largo||364.06 km||6 hours 4 mins|
|Woodbridge to Key Largo||367.1 km||6 hours 7 mins|
|St. catharines to Key Largo||372.77 km||6 hours 12 mins|