How to Reach Key Largo - The Easiest Way to Reach Key Largo
- By Air: If you are coming from Miami by air to Key Largo, your flight will land at Miami International Airport. From the airport, you can rent a car. Take US Route 1 to reach Key Largo.
- By Bus: Greyhound has 3 buses that starts from Miami and goes to West Key every day. These buses stop at Key Largo, Marathon, Tavernier, Islamorada, Big Pine Key, Sugarloaf and Big Coppit. So, if you wish to come to Key Largo by bus, you need to take Greyhound buses.
- By Car: If you wish to come by car to Key Largo, the expense might go high.
- By Ferry: As for other transportation service to reach Key Largo, ferry service can be considered. It is available from Ft. Myers and Marco Island.
- By Car: If you are looking for suitable option to travel around Key Largo, taking a car will be a convenient. This is because; most of the businesses and shops are located along the highway.
- By Taxi: Taxis and shuttles are available for both short and long distances. Travelling around with bike is also possible as many bike paths are there along the Overseas Highway.
Are you looking for a Key Largo travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Key Largo
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Marathon
- How to reach Fort Lauderdale
- How to reach Key West
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Clewiston
- How to reach San Carlos Park
- How to reach Miromar Lakes
- How to reach Jupiter Island
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle