Spiegel GroveCurrently Open
- Address: Key Largo, FL, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Boating, Nature
One can view the wrecks of the ship named Spiegel Grove in Key Largo which was made upright by Hurricane Dennis in July 2005 even though it was 130 feet in water. In 2002, the ship was made to sink to create the backbone of a 6 mile new reef ecosystem offshore. This navy ship is 510 feet long. This area has now become a very famous place for scuba divers and snorkeling with people visiting the same from all over the world. Though, only advanced divers are allowed here.
- Spiegel Grove Address: Key Largo, FL, United States
- Spiegel Grove Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.33% of people who visit Key Largo include Spiegel Grove in their plan
51.35% of people start their Spiegel Grove visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Spiegel Grove
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spiegel Grove
People normally club together Florida Keys Visitor Center and Uscg Duane while planning their visit to Spiegel Grove.