Audubon House And Tropical Gardens1330 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 205 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040, 33040, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-3052942116
- Fax: +1-3052944513
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Heritage Building, Landmarks, Buildings And Structures
The Audubon House is a fine example of what a 19th century house looked like. Although the house was not built for him, it was named after the famous ornithologist John James Audubon when he stopped over at the house during his tour of studying birds in Florida. The Audubon House was the first house that underwent a full-scale preservation and gave way to a preservation movement in Key West. The house is furnished with all the authentic household decor of that time. Once you’re done touring the house, take a stroll through the finest tropical gardens in the state and spot some exquisite flowers.
Audubon House And Tropical Gardens Travel Tips
- The last tour departs at 4:30 PM.
Entrance Ticket Details For Audubon House And Tropical Gardens
- Adults : $12, Students of Any Age : $7.50 , Children 6-12 : $ 5, Children Under 6 : FREE
- Coupon redeemable for adult rate only.
- El Meson de Pepe (Cuban food served)
- Bistro 245 (American food)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Key West before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Key West and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.53% of people who visit Key West include Audubon House And Tropical Gardens in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
68.24% of people start their Audubon House And Tropical Gardens visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Audubon House And Tropical Gardens
51.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Audubon House And Tropical Gardens