Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory3611 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
If there’s one place in Key West where you can see all types of butterflies conceivable, it’s the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory. With over 5000 square feet of a glassed aviary, both the butterflies and then humans are happy! Home to not only 1800 butterflies but also a varied species from birds from all over the globe, a visit here with its controlled environment is sure to make you feel closer to nature. The entire experience has been designed to beautifully, with benches and waterfalls and pathways, the more time you spend here, the less it will seem.
Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory Travel Tips
- Last ticket sold 30 minutes before closing.
- Discount coupons apply to general admission only. Double discounts are not permitted.
- Educational Programs and Group Tours are available with advance reservations.
Entrance Ticket Details For Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
- General Admission: Children 4-12 years - $12.00 ,Under 4 years - $8.50 ,Free Seniors and Military- $9.00.
Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory Hours
- Gift Shop and Gallery Hours 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM daily.
- Shark Bites at the Southernmost Point (pizzas, crepes and sandwiches recommended)
- Southernmost Beach Cafe (seafood recommended)
- Banana Cafe (breakfast recommended)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Key West before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Key West and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.03% of people who visit Key West include Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
76.46% of people start their Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory
92.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Key West Butterfly And Nature Conservatory