Best Time To Visit Keystone
Keystone experiences a cold and a temperate climate with an annual average temperature of about 7.2 degree Celsius. While July is the warmest month of the year with an annual average temperature of 20.6 degree Celsius, January is the coldest month of the year with the annual average temperature of -4.8 degree Celsius.
- Spring (March - May): Spring starts off cold and as the season progresses there is a gradual rise in the temperature level making it the ideal weather for the flowers to blossom.
- Summer (June - August): The temperature during this time of the year is warm and the only relief is that Keystone experiences the most amount of rainfall during the summers.
- Autumn (September - November): Temperature gradually falls down during the time of the autumn signifying the beginning of winter season. The average minimum and maximum temperature is between -5.9 and 14 degree Celsius.
- Winter (December - February): Winters in Keystone are dry with little to no rainfall. The temperature below freezing levels is quite common in Keystone during the time of winter.
The peak and the best time to visit Keystone is during late spring and early summer while the temperature is moderate and ideal to visit all the attractions. But to skip the crowd and to have a peaceful holiday, you can visit Keystone during the offseason of autumn.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Keystone is 289.56 mm in September.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Keystone is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Keystone is January.
Least humid month in Keystone is July.
- Best time to visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial & Presidential Trail in Keystone
- Best time to visit Big Thunder Gold Mine in Keystone
- Best time to visit Rushmore Tramway Adventures in Keystone
- Best time to visit Rushmore Cave And Rush Mountain Adventure Park in Keystone