Holy Terror Mini Golf
About Holy Terror Mini Golf, Keystone
Overview of Holy Terror Mini Golf
You are looking at travel information of Holy Terror Mini Golf in Keystone. Holy Terror Mini Golf is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Keystone.
Holy Terror Mini Golf is not one of the most important things to do in Keystone like Mount Rushmore National Memorial & Presidential Trail, Big Thunder Gold Mine, Rushmore Tramway Adventures, Rushmore Cave And Rush Mountain Adventure Park and The National Presidential Wax Museum.
More about Keystone
Create a flawless plan, make use of Keystone trip planner.
Hotels like Sweetgrass Inn Bed & Breakfast, Best Western Plus Four Presidents Lodge, Whispering Winds Cottages & Campsites and The Lodge At Mount Rushmore will solve your problem of where to stay in Keystone.
Getting around Holy Terror Mini Golf, Keystone
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 4.94 Kilometre costing USD 15 and the duration of the trip will be 7 minutes.Walk
You can reach Mount Rushmore National Memorial & Presidential Trail on foot. The distance is 4.42 Kilometre and it will take around 53 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 1.71 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 3 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 9.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 1.71 Kilometre and it will take around 20 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Share your experience - Rate Holy Terror Mini Golf, Keystone
overly frustrating experience. Needs some cleaning and maintenance. I don't really want to look at a bunch of filthy water going to a mini golf course. The lumber on one hole is severely dry rotted. I understand a challenging course but when the ball won't even sit still on the tee areas, that's beyond challenging. This place could be amazing with some improvements but as is I wouldn't suggest trying it for anyone that wants an enjoyable challenge. It needs to be known to all that its an extreme course. Literally 1 step from throwing carpet on the side of a mountain and calling it a course.
Nice little mini golf course in the middle of Keystone. It's tucked back into some woods on the side of a hill and the course itself is built up on parts of the hill.
Fast greens, unforgiving cups, and steep hills start out as a challenge but quickly turn into frustration. The first and last few holes are fun, but the majority of holes are on a steep hill and this isn't evened out on the course so any missed shots roll far away from the hole. The early bird coupon isn't a bad deal but be prepared to pick up your ball on 5 strokes on most of the holes.
Great family friendly mini golf that is fun for all ages.
This place is very beautiful and very unique being on a hill! Some holes are pretty challenging, but I also think that some holes could use some updates. There are some holes that always slope, and your ball will always be on the wall. That is my only complaint, but it is still worth checking out!
- Other Attractions
- Virginia Museum Of Fine Arts
- Hollywood Cemetery
- Virginia State Capitol
- Monument Avenue
- Science Museum Of Virginia
- St. John's Episcopal Church
- Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Poe Museum
- Children's Museum Of Richmond
- Agecroft Hall
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Virginia Museum Of Fine Arts
- Luxury Hotels Near Hollywood Cemetery
- Hotels Near Virginia State Capitol
- Luxury Hotels Near Monument Avenue
- 5 Star Hotels Near Science Museum Of Virginia
- 5 Star Hotels Near St. John's Episcopal Church
- Hotels Near Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Poe Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Children's Museum Of Richmond
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Agecroft Hall
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Salt Lake City, Chicago, Nashville, Des Moines, Yellowstone National Park, South Lake Tahoe, Sioux City, Keystone
- Trip to Keystone
- Trip to Las Vegas, Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Keystone, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to Las Vegas, Washington D. C., New Orleans, Seattle, New York City, Orlando, San Francisco, Big Sur, Keystone, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to Portland, Livermore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Yellowstone National Park, Palatine, Reno, Keystone, Brookings, Deadwood
- Trip to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Keystone, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Portland, Nashville, Denver, Charlotte, Keystone, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to Sioux Falls, Keystone, Interior, Custer
- 36 Day Trip to United States from Peabody
- Trip to Keystone