How to Reach Khajuraho, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Khajuraho
- By Air: Jet airways, Kingfisher and Air India run flights from Khajuraho to some big cities in India. The Khajuraho airport is situated 5 kilometres from the main town.
- By Train: A train station has been set up in Khajuraho in 2008. It does not have a frequency like other major stations but is good enough to take you to important cities in the country.
- By Taxi: Taxis from Jhansi and Bhopal are available to reach Khajuraho. Taxis and private cars are recommended as the condition of buses is not that good.
- By Bus: Satna and Jhansi are connected to Khajuraho by frequent buses. Try and reserve the buses in advance.
- By Car: You can hire chauffeured cars in Khajuraho from the local rental car bureaus. The drivers of such cars also act as tourist guides.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws are cheaper than cars and they also many times have drivers who will show you around the tourist spots.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle in the town and travel on it. It is a good way to discover the area on your own.
Are you looking for a Khajuraho travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Khajuraho
- How to reach Satna
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Rewa
- How to reach Sagar
- How to reach Chanderi
- How to reach Bandhavgarh National Park
- How to reach Jabalpur
- How to reach Gwalior
- How to reach Shivpuri
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai