How to Reach Khajuraho - The Easiest Way to Reach Khajuraho
- By Air: Jet airways, Kingfisher and Air India run flights from Khajuraho to some big cities in India. The Khajuraho airport is situated 5 kilometres from the main town.
- By Train: A train station has been set up in Khajuraho in 2008. It does not have a frequency like other major stations but is good enough to take you to important cities in the country.
- By Taxi: Taxis from Jhansi and Bhopal are available to reach Khajuraho. Taxis and private cars are recommended as the condition of buses is not that good.
- By Bus: Satna and Jhansi are connected to Khajuraho by frequent buses. Try and reserve the buses in advance.
- By Car: You can hire chauffeured cars in Khajuraho from the local rental car bureaus. The drivers of such cars also act as tourist guides.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Auto Rickshaws are cheaper than cars and they also many times have drivers who will show you around the tourist spots.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle in the town and travel on it. It is a good way to discover the area on your own.
Are you looking for a Khajuraho travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Khajuraho from Nearby Cities
|Nagpur to Khajuraho||117.65 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Gwalior to Khajuraho||197.56 km||3 hours 17 mins|
|Raipur to Khajuraho||200.84 km||3 hours 20 mins|
|Agra to Khajuraho||216.91 km||3 hours 36 mins|
|Hyderabad to Khajuraho||223.49 km||3 hours 43 mins|
|Chennai to Khajuraho||227.6 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Bhopal to Khajuraho||280.73 km||4 hours 40 mins|
|Guna to Khajuraho||288.95 km||4 hours 48 mins|