Events and Festivals in Khandala
- Diwali in Khandala is a beautiful sight as the walls of the forts and caves are lit up andthe lights of the flickering diyas on the houses light up the mountain side.
- The ShriSwami Samarth Shrine at Khandala gets lots of pilgrims during the feast to celebratethe saint’s birth.
- The temple of Ekvira Devi sees devotees thronging Khandala everyfortnight to worship at the temple.
- The market area transforms into a fair ground withvillagers selling their handicrafts, eatables and trinkets.
- Khandala is close to two bustling cities but it retains its serene atmosphere and quietsmall town freshness and this is what draws many tourists to this place. Visitors to Khandala can also visit Lonavala, another hill station which is very close and equallyscenic.
Trip plans for Khandala
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Khandala
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Khandala
- Events & Festivals in Lonavala
- Events & Festivals in Durshet
- Events & Festivals in Malavli
- Events & Festivals in Aamby Valley
- Events & Festivals in Ambivali
- Events & Festivals in Borivali