Pavana LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Near Lonavala, Khandala, Lonavala, India 410301
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature
Pavana Lake - Review
This is an artificial lake built on the Pavana River. Located en-route Lohagad, Pavana is perfect for a short trip from Lonavala and Khandala. Ideal for a family picnic, Pavana Lake has great ambience and is great place for nature lovers.
Boating facility is available on the clear waters and a little eatery sells hot snacks!
Pavana Lake Information
- Carry a picnic basket and water.
Pavana Lake Opening and Closing Hours
- Best visited during day time.
How To reach Pavana Lake by Public Transport
- Car, Taxi, Bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Khandala before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Khandala and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pavana Lake
95% of people who visit Khandala include Pavana Lake in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
66.3% of people start their Pavana Lake visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pavana Lake
86.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pavana Lake
Pavana Lake Map
Pavana Lake Trips
Pavana Lake, Khandala Reviews
All QuestionsPavana lake
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station