Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: plac Wolności 2, 25-367 Kielce, Poland, 25-367 Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-413433706
- Fax: +1-413444819
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Social, Arts
Muzeum Zabawek is a museum of toys and games in Kielce, Poland. Housing a huge collection of historic as well as contemporary toys, this museum is ideal for people of all age groups. From models of ancient ships and aircrafts to figurines of fairytale characters, this place displays it all. Reasonably priced and not at all time-consuming, this museum is perfect for a family trip.
More about Kielce
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Kielce trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Kielce, hotels in Kielce like Hotel Kongresowy - Business & Spa, Hotel Bristol and Hotel KarczÃÃƒÂ³wka offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Kielce vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Kielce and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
How to Reach Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
- Nearest Train Station- Kielce
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kielce before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kielce and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy Address: plac Wolności 2, 25-367 Kielce, Poland, 25-367
- Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy Contact Number: +48-413433706
- Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.92% of people who visit Kielce include Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy in their plan
50% of people start their Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy
People normally club together Wietrznia Im. Zbigniewa Rubinowskiego and Palacyk Honigmana while planning their visit to Muzeum Zabawek I Zabawy.